BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ry Cuming "Always Remember Me" | Private Practice 4x17 "A Step Too Far"

Hearing Always Remember Me, which features Sara Bareilles, during the end of this week's Private Practice was a good feeling. It was one of those "I've heard this!" moments, and I had to google the lyrics before I remembered where I had heard it before.


I had first heard it before getting ready for my school's big fall concert because there was this one artist, named Ry Cuming, who was going to perform and I wanted to get to know him and his music a little bit more. His style of music is definitely my preferred listening genre. But sadly, he ended up not performing at that concert, which kind of upset me because I was really looking forward to seeing him perform.

Ry Cuming grew up in Australia, and was discovered in Costa Rica by a film producer from Los Angeles.He's won Best Pop Song and Best New Artist at Australia's Dolphin Awards.

He currently only has his self-titled debut album out now. You can purchase it on iTunes or through his official site.

Home was featured in One Tree Hill and Some Kind of Love was featured in So You Think You Can Dance Auditions in season 7.

Other Links: 
Official Site
Facebook
Twitter
Myspace

3 comments: