BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Glee 2x17 "Night of Neglect" | Jack Johnson "Bubble Toes"

This artist is probably pretty somewhat well known, but I've had a crazy, busy week and have barely watched any shows.


This past week, the character Mike Chang, danced to Jack Johnson's Bubble Toes at the Glee Club's Night of Neglect night. One thing I wasn't so sure of was the fact that during this concert, they were performing/using songs from neglected artists, and I'm not sure if Jack is considered neglected or not. But maybe if you think about it, maybe he is.

I've heard about Jack for a few years since before he even did his single, Upside Down, for the Curious George movie. My favorite song of his is Sitting, Waiting, Wishing but after looking to see where his music has been featured in other TV shows, it looks like he doesn't have any other songs in shows other than this one in Glee.

So, to introduce you guys to him, here are a few songs that I would love to see in various shows.

Jack Johnson's music style is acoustic. Since he is also from Hawaii, some of his songs feature the ukulele. He has had 6 studio albums released since his first release in 2001.

Other Songs:
Better Together
If I Had Eyes
Go On

No comments:

Post a Comment