BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Corinne Bailey Rae "Is This Love" | Bones 6x14 "The Bikini in the Soup"

I haven't had much of a chance to watch my Thursday night shows, except for Bones. And this week's episode only had one song. Thankfully, I'm familiar with this artist.


British singer and guitarist, Corinne Bailey Rae's Is This Love played when the main characters were beginning to enjoy their Valentine's Day with their significant others.It has also been in Parenthood on NBC. Her songs have been feature in many other shows. One of her most well known songs is Put Your Records On. It's been featured on post shows Men in Trees, Cold Case, and Six Degrees and the new show Parenthood.

Like a Star is another well known song of hers. It's been featured on Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, Stuido 60, Men in Trees, and CSI: New York.

Other Songs:
Trouble Sleeping
Closer
I'd Like To
Are You Here

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy Corinne Bailey Rae. I love her song Like a Star. I didn't realize her music was featured in so many different television shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like her song! Put Your Records On is on the game Band Hero and I sing it all the time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love Corinne Baily Rae! I'll have to listen for her next time I see any of these shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never listened to this stuff before. Ill check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. neat. i have never heard of her before.

    ReplyDelete