BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lenka "Everything at Once" | Grey's Anatomy 7x14 "P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)"


Lenka’s song Everything at Once was featured in this week’s Grey’s Anatomy episode “P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)” during the scene were the characters Arizona and Mark were trying to convince Callie to stop drinking coffee since she is now pregnant. 


The Australian singer, songwriter and actress is best known song, The Show, is from her self-titled album and was featured in an Old Navy commercial. Her music has been featured in other shows like The Hills, 90210, and the new CW show Nikita and also featured in the newer movie Easy A.

Other songs:

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness; I just watched this episode and loved the music! She has such an amazing voice. I really can't wait to read more on your blog; it's completely enhancing my collection of music...which is already completely schizophrenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have watch most of those shows but I have never heard of her. I guess I'm going to have to start paying more attention. I watched some old episodes of Laguna Beach the other day and I really liked the music they had on that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the song Live LIke You're Dying. It really makes you appreciate every moment of every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Greys! Greys always has great music. I find myself wanting to look up the music after most every episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heared of Lenka. I'll have to look up her music. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete