BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Submarines "Plans" | Grey's Anatomy 7x16 "Not Responsible"

This is a new artist for me this week, but turns out I have in fact heard of this group! So I'm learning someone new this week as well!


The Submarines' new single Plans was featured in this week's new episode of Grey's Anatomy, when the character April Kepner wanted to discuss the fact that a fellow doctor asked her out to her friend/coworker/roommate Lexie Grey. The song is from their new, upcoming album titled Love Notes/Letter Bombs. 

 Some of their other music has also been featured on One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, and Vampire Diaries.

The one song that I am familiar with, and didn't realize it was them until researching them just now, is their song Submarine Symphonika, which was featured in the iPhone3G and iPhone3GS commercials last year. 


Other songs:
You Me and the Bourgeoisie
Brightest Hour
Hope
The Wake Up Song


This is the kind of music that I used to love listening to. I miss it, and it used to put me in such a good mood. I must get back into listening to stuff like The Submarines

4 comments:

  1. Interesting. I've never heard of them except for the commercial. I feel like you have to enjoy that sound to listen to them. It's just different. Thanks for finding them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that Ive ever heard of this band. I love checking out your blog to find new bands I haven't heard of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not into the music, but I like your use of links so we can hear some of that which you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go download some of their songs!

    ReplyDelete